Thursday, May 26, 2011

So we are a few months behind...

Trolley outing!
S'mores in the backyard!
Easter Sunday!

Photoshoot at La Jolla Shores!


So now I am regretting not keeping up with the blog but our busy lives in San Diego took over and keeps me away from the computer. We are really enjoying it here. Love our church, mom's group and Kaleigh's school community. So although we were expecting to leave sooner our recent extension here until next June is not the worse news! So the past few months have been filled with outings and good times with great friends!

2 comments:

Dram said...

pmy prayers have been answered..THE BLOG IS BACK!!!I have missed it so much and am so glad I get to follow Becca and Jacobs family. Becca you should write a book. you do one great Blog..You remind me of myself at your age. I loved growing my own vegetable and all the 100 Mason jars filled in my basement with tomatoes and tomatoe sauce and juice. I even made my own V8 with my peppers etc. I always made my own jelly, strawberry, blackberry,grape and peach jam. all with fruits from around here. I did make my husband plant the concord grapes in our yard. I also loved to make my daughters clothes, knit sweaters and other things and crochet as well. I really kept very busy and read my diaries and wonder how I ever did it all. Also back then we did not go out to eat either. Cooked every night.Washed clothes with my Maytag Wringer washer. You know I still have that in the basement. and it still works. I don't use it but if the automatic ever breaks down I still have that. Well back to you Jen have a wonderful time in LA for the weekend...Love to all. Also Becca your kids are so adorable...and look so happy... Thanks Jen keep up the Blog...best ever..

Hamid Mehmood said...

Find information about seo here.

www.penguingproofseo.com
Please comment.